Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More miracles!

Hello all my faithful praying friends!!

Two huge things have happened already this week. First of all I would like to announce the birth of my FIRST grandchild, Hannah Lynn, who I thought would be born when I was in China ..... BUT GOD!! decided otherwise - she was born yesterday at 10:45am weighing 8lbs 9 oz, 19inches long with a head full of brown hair!! I was able to visit with her last night and will see her again on Saturday. Praising God for His overwhelming blessing in having her born before I left!!

Secondly, we now have Article 5 for both children!! One day turnaround .... and will be waiting for the issuance of the TAs tomorrow.

I am now preparing to fly out on Monday or Tuesday of next week - still need to wait for the TA to make the CA and set up firm flight plans home. Since we will be in GZ during Christmas week, we will have to stay an extra 3 days on top of the extended stay since they won't issue our visas on Christmas (obviously) and we would have to wait until the next Monday/Tuesday.

This will still work out well and I am very grateful for the Lord's mighty provision through this entire process!!

You are welcome to go to www.kambergerchronicles.blogspot.com to see pix of my beautiful granddaughter, Hannah!!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. So do the kids know yet you are coming this soon? This is awesome, great, exciting you name it it's that!! Wow
    What a journey...if only they would put stories like this on T.V. it would be worth watching!!!!
    God Bless you and your family....and congradulation on your new grand-daughter.
    Robin
    Lucky mommy to Kailee Gottcha date 04-04-05 China
    In Iowa

    ReplyDelete